The Blue and Brown Books were written by Ludwig Wittgenstein between 1933 and 1935.
Read a brief overview of the work, or chapter by chapter summaries.
- Blue Book, pages 1–15
- Blue Book, pages 16–30
- Blue Book, pages 30–44
- Blue Book, pages 44–56
- Blue Book, pages 56–74
- Brown Book, Part I, Sections 1–17
- Brown Book, Part I, Sections 18–43
- Brown Book, Part I, Sections 44–61
- Brown Book, Part I, Sections 62–73
- Brown Book, Part II, Sections 1–5
- Brown Book, Part II, Sections 6–14
- Brown Book, Part II, Sections 19–25
Find the quotes you need to support your essay, or refresh your memory of the book by reading these key quotes.
Take a Study Break
Every Shakespeare Play Summed Up in a Quote from The Office
Every Book on Your English Syllabus, Summed Up in Marvel Quotes
A Roundup of the Funniest Great Gatsby Memes You'll Ever See
QUIZ: How Many of These Literary Jeopardy! Questions Can You Answer Correctly?
7 "Crazy" Women in Literature Who Were Actually Being Totally Reasonable
Honest Names for All the Books on Your English Syllabus
QUIZ: Are You a Hero, a Villain, or an Anti-Hero?