A Wrinkle in Time is a Newbery Award-winning novel by Madeleine L'Engle that was first published in 1962.
Read our full plot summary and analysis of A Wrinkle in Time, scene by scene break-downs, and more.
Summary & Analysis
- Chapter 1: Mrs. Whatsit
- Chapter 2: Mrs. Who
- Chapter 3: Mrs. Which
- Chapter 4: The Black Thing
- Chapter 5: The Tesseract
- Chapter 6: The Happy Medium
- Chapter 7: The Man with Red Eyes
- Chapter 8: The Transparent Column
- Chapter 9: IT
- Chapter 10: Absolute Zero
- Chapter 11: Aunt Beast
- Chapter 12: The Foolish and the Weak
- Overall Analysis and Themes
- Full Book Summary
Test your knowledge of A Wrinkle in Time with quizzes about every section, major characters, themes, symbols, and more.
- Full Book Quiz
Go further in your study of A Wrinkle in Time with background information, movie adaptations, and links to the best resources around the web.