This Side of Paradise is a novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald that was first published in 1920.
Read our full plot summary and analysis of This Side of Paradise, scene by scene break-downs, and more.
Summary & Analysis
- Book I, Chapter 1: Amory, Son of Beatrice
- Book I, Chapter 2: Spires and Gargoyles
- Book I, Chapter 3: The Egotist Considers
- Book I, Chapter 4: Narcissus Off Duty
- Interlude, May 1917 - February 1919
- Book II, Chapter 1: The Debutante
- Book II, Chapter 2: Experiments in Convalescence
- Book II, Chapter 3: Young Irony
- Book II, Chapter 4: The Supercilious Sacrifice
- Book II, Chapter 5: The Egotist Becomes a Personage
- Overall Analysis
- Full Book Summary
Go further in your study of This Side of Paradise with background information, movie adaptations, and links to the best resources around the web.