The Killer Angels is a Pulitzer Prize-winning novel by Michael Shaara that was first published in 1974.
Read our full plot summary and analysis of The Killer Angels, scene by scene break-downs, and more.
Summary & Analysis
- Introduction and Foreword
- June 29, 1863: Chapters 1–2
- June 29, 1863: Chapters 3–4
- July 1, 1863: Chapters 1–2
- July 1, 1863: Chapters 3–4
- July 1, 1863: Chapters 5–6
- July 1, 1863: Chapter 7
- July 2, 1863: Chapters 1–2
- July 2, 1863: Chapter 3
- July 2, 1863: Chapter 4
- July 2, 1863: Chapter 5–6
- July 3, 1863: Chapter 1–2
- July 3, 1863: Chapter 3–4
- July 3, 1863: Chapter 5–6
Find the quotes you need to support your essay, or refresh your memory of the book by reading these key quotes.
Test your knowledge of The Killer Angels with quizzes about every section, major characters, themes, symbols, and more.
- Full Book Quiz
PurchaseGo to BN.com to get your copy of these helpful resources.
Take a Study Break
Every Shakespeare Play Summed Up in a Quote from The Office
Every Book on Your English Syllabus, Summed Up in Marvel Quotes
A Roundup of the Funniest Great Gatsby Memes You'll Ever See
QUIZ: How Many of These Literary Jeopardy! Questions Can You Answer Correctly?
7 "Crazy" Women in Literature Who Were Actually Being Totally Reasonable
Honest Names for All the Books on Your English Syllabus
QUIZ: Are You a Hero, a Villain, or an Anti-Hero?